The Terms your about to read are extremely important as they are going to outline the following;
- Your legal rights on our website
- The right you give us for using our website
- Rules that everyone using our website will need to follow
- Contain class action and any law suite waiver and will contain agreements to resolve any dispute that may arise between us by arbitration.
- BINDING EFFECT. Your in a binding agreement. Utilizing the website at www.everythingtahoe.com,you agree to follow our Terms. If you find any of our Terms unacceptable, you must immediately leave our website and cease all use of websites and or services. YOU AGREE THAT BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND OR SERVICES YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO OUR TERMS AGREEMENT.
- USE OF SOFTWARE. We make certain types of software available to you from our website. The service, software, including all files and images generated by the software are deemed to be licensed to you by Everything Tahoe, for our personal use, non-commercial use. You may not sell, redistribute or reproduce the software at anytime. All trademarks and logos of Everything Tahoe are owned by us or our licensors and you are not allowed to copy or use them in any manner what so ever.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When using any portion of our website, programs, or services, you agree to obey the law and to respect intellectual property rights of others. Your use of our website, software, or programs at all times is governed by to laws regarding copyright ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, screen shot, transmit or distribute any information or content at anytime. You agree to abide by all copyright laws, and you will held solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by content you provide or transmit. The burden of these laws rests solely with you and or on you.
- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree to not make the following types of content available when using our website. You agree to NOT upload, download, display, transmit or distribute any content that (a) s libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive and or threatening, encourages conduct that could result n a criminal offense, prevent civil liability, or violate any local,state or federal laws. We reserve the right to delete your account, remove your content at any given time if any of the terms in this section (section 5, or any section of our terms). We fully intend to work with Law Enforcement in any and all investigations of any violation of these Terms or of applicable laws.
- OUR RIGHT TO USE ANY CONTENT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED. You will acknowledge and agree that any content you post, leave a review, make a comment, etc., may be viewed by the general public, therefor till not be treated as private or proprietary and or confidential. You authorize us licensees, without compensation to you or others, to copy, adapt, create derivative works of, reproduce, incorporate or distribute, public display or otherwise use or exploit the content thought out the world and in any format or media. Permission of use shall be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason or any time. Additionally, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that you may have in an content posted or provided by you.
(A) GRANT of LICENSE. You have granted Everything Tahoe a lifetime, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide license to use, store, display or reproduce, modify or create works from your content.
(B) OWNERSHIP AND RIGHTS TO USE CONTENT. By posting or providing content to Everything Tahoe, you represent and warrant to use that you own or have all necessary rights to use said content, and grant us the rights to use the content.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. We have tools in place for certain mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on our website. Our policy on infringement calls for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any user who is found to have infringed on the rights of us or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws. Our policy is to investigate any and all allegations of copyright infringement brought to our attention. If in good faith, you have reason to believe that a copyright infringement has taken place by one of our users, please send us the location (website page) and a brief description of the violation via email to;
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Through our business listing program, you may find a service professional that you would like to utilize. You acknowledge and agree that Everything Tahoe cannot be guarantee work provided, a service provided, etc., by that service professional, and we have NO OBLIGATION to remedy any issues or conflicts between you and said service professional.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Everything Tahoe, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, partners, business owners listed and representatives harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of our site, (ii) your violation of our Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with our website, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Everything Tahoe reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of Everything Tahoe.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of Everything Tahoe to you.
(A) THE WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” , “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE EVERYTHING TAHOE ENTITIES MAY NOT REVIEW, MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET USER CONTENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. WE MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE’S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS (INCLUDING THEIR CONTENT, ORDER, AND DISPLAY), OR METRICS FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
(B). EVERYTHING TAHOE MAKES NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE. ACCORDINGLY, EVERYTHING TAHOE IS NOT LIABLE TO YOUR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE. California law will govern these terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and Everything Tahoe, without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN EL DORADO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
- TERMINATION. These terms will remain in full force and effect while using Everything Tahoe site or service. Everything Tahoe may terminate these terms of Services, TOS, Conditions of Use for any reason, at any time, by posting on the Everything Tahoe website.
(A). We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of our website, and/or ban you altogether from the website for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing our account, the site, your content, or any other related information.
(B). In the event any termination of these terms, whether by you or use all sections of our terms will continue in full force and effect, including our right to use your content.
These Terms/Conditions of Use was last updated on: Monday, November 12th, 2018
Should we update, amend or make any changes to our terms, those changes will be posted here.